Photo Gallery

Whitehorse Park

Whitehorse Park is being remodeled the winter of 2019/2020 so I have posted a map of the planned park and will revisit the park in the future.

Name: Whitehorse Park

Coordinates: 42.437380,-123.457908

Elevation: 880 Feet

Reviewed Date: September 2019

Alert: Whitehorse Park is being remodeled the winter of 2019/2020 so I have posted a map of the planned park and will revisit the park in the future.

This information is accurate as of the date of the review.

No one has reviewed this Campground. Be the first to review!
Want to share your opinion? Rate and Comment Below

7 Day forecast for Whitehorse Park

FridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursday
High: 63°FHigh: 50°FHigh: 53°FHigh: 51°FHigh: 53°FHigh: 56°FHigh: 58°F
Partly cloudy throughout the day.Rain throughout the day.Possible light rain in the morning and overnight.Possible light rain in the morning.Mostly cloudy throughout the day.Overcast throughout the day.Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
6% chance of rain94% chance of rain80% chance of rain65% chance of rain39% chance of rain24% chance of rain12% chance of rain
Low: 32°F Low: 38°F Low: 36°F Low: 33°F Low: 31°F Low: 32°F Low: 33°F
Powered by Dark Sky

Comments

Be The First To Comment!