Photo Gallery

Diamond Lake Campground

This is a preview of Diamond Lake Campground. A full review is pending our personal visit.

Name: Diamond Lake Campground

Surrounded by trees along the east shore of diamond lake, this campground offers lake shore camping and more. Reservations are recommended. Diamond Lake is a very popular campground and gets very busy during the summer months.

Campsites: Diamond Lake Campground has 238 campsites with picnic tables, campfire rings and grills. With drinking water and flushing toilets nearby. 51 are lake side sites. 189 campsites may be reserved.

Host on Site: Yes.

Water: There is drinking water available throughout the campground.

Garbage Services: Yes.

Electricity Available: No.

Restroom: The restrooms have flushing toilets, showers and are handicap accessible.

Firewood: Firewood is available to purchase from your camp host.

Picnic Area: Yes.

Recreation: Swimming in the lake is available but the water is very cold. Fishing from both shore and boat is available. Rainbow trout thrive in the lake and are stocked annually. There is 11 miles of paved bicycle trails around the lake and hikers can head out in many different directions. Interpretive programs are offered on the weekends in the campground amphitheater.

Fishing: Fishing is available in Diamond Lake and many other nearby streams and lakes.

Boating: There are two boat ramps in Diamond Lake Campground available for your use.

Swimming: Yes but the lake is very cold...

Hiking: There are many trails for day hikes or backpacking nearby. I recommend checking them out at the USDA website. Find the Umpqua National Forest and look in their "Recreation" page.

Wildlife: One could find deer wandering through the campground, elk in the nearby mountains as well as blackbear. I have actually seeing a black bear crossing the road nearby.

RV Dumping Site: There is an RV dumping station available for your use in the campground.

Nearest Shower: There are showers in the campground.

Location/Driving instructions: From Roseburg, OR follow this GoogleMap.

Coordinates: 43.15930,-122.13309

Elevation: 5190 Feet

Alert: This is a preview of Diamond Lake Campground. A full review is pending our personal visit.

Fees And Reservations: As of January 2020 campsite range in price from $16-$27.

to reserve your campsite go to Recreation.gov. I highly recommend reserving your site early. The camping season is from June 5 through September 27 and over 700,000 visitors are expected.

This information is accurate as of the date of the review.

No one has reviewed this Campground. Be the first to review!
Want to share your opinion? Rate and Comment Below

7 Day forecast for Diamond Lake Campground

SaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
High: 38°FHigh: 43°FHigh: 42°FHigh: 37°FHigh: 42°FHigh: 51°FHigh: 55°F
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.Possible light rain starting in the afternoon.Light rain until evening.Possible light rain (with a chance of 1–4 in. of snow) in the morning and afternoon.Foggy in the morning.Clear throughout the day.Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
51% chance of snow76% chance of rain88% chance of rain76% chance of rain23% chance of snow1% chance of rain10% chance of rain
Low: 22°F Low: 27°F Low: 30°F Low: 29°F Low: 21°F Low: 21°F Low: 27°F
Powered by Dark Sky

Comments

Your E-mail will NEVER be given away for any reason!